Information available on www.spotifyartists.com
If you’re an artist, getting verified on Spotify is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Set up a Spotify profile
You’ll need a normal Spotify profile to get started. If you don’t already have a profile for the artist, you can create a free one by signing up with an email address here: Create Spotify profile
2. Complete the Verification form
Once you’ve setup the profile, please complete the Spotify Verification Request form.
To help us verify the profile, be ready with the following information:
- The Spotify profile username you would like linked to your artist discography page.
- The artist URI link (link to artist discography page).
- The preferred display name for the profile.
- A URL link to a 300×300 pixel JPEG profile image (no more 500kb, please).
- A link to a twitter account associated with the artist. Please note that twitter credentials are not stored in any way.
3. Wait for Verification
Verification can take up to a couple of weeks, but profiles are verified as quickly as possible.