As we step in 2015, it’s time to look back at our key releases and actions from 2014.
Here is an overview of this year’s achievements:
- Our artists have reached new markets and stores with the addition of YouTube Music Key, WDA, KDigital Media or VEVO, to name a few.
- Setup of additional partnerships for offering new services, such as online mastering, radio airplay monitoring, video distribution, artwork design or advertising campaigns (all these Artist Services can be found on our website).
- JTV Digital artist Wiyaala was featured on several online publications, including Billboard and Huffington Post, after the release of her “World Cup” song, and recently won an Afrima Award following the release of her new album “Wiyaala”.
- Tara King th. and Halasan Bazar released the album titled “8” that received tons of online and offline press reviews and mentions in France, UK, Germany and USA as well. We are now supporting them for a new edition of their vinyl record, along with a deluxe digital version of “8”, to be released soon.
- Efya released several songs this year and was nominated for World Music Awards, MTV Africa Awards, was featured on BBC Global Beats (along with Wiyaala) and recently performed as a guest for TV show Island Africa Talent.
There would be many more success stories to mention, but the easiest way to get an idea of the great talents who are using our services is probably to listen to their music:
So what’s next for 2015?
- The continued effort in adding more stores to the platform and our new partnership with Merlin Network will bring more opportunities to our clients for worldwide digital music distribution and increasing their revenue.
- Development of additional Artist Services, such as promotion/advertising, 1-on-1 consultations, community management, digital strategy consulting, online branding…etc.
- New artists signings as part of our publishing & licensing activity.
- Strengthen existing partnerships with agencies/companies such as Dotted Music, DBTH, musicXray, AudioKite, Music2Deal, Landr and others for giving all career development and business options to our artists.
- Support our major acts with touring / gigs opportunities and marketing actions.
Happy New Year!
JTV Digital CEO & Founder