Do you know the new service named Earbits?
We are not affiliated to them but we believe it is a good way for your talent to be discovered and reach a wider audience, so we wanted to let you know about it.
The service turns out to be more effective for labels and bands than Facebook ads and other typical solutions.
How Does It Work?
- Approved Artists and Labels upload albums.
- Earbits classifies music into targeted channels.
- Artist profiles include live show info with ticketing links, album purchase links, and the “Like” button for bands’ official fan pages.
- Clients can purchase optional airtime campaigns and customize their “ad” to promote downloads, collect mailing list signups, and more.
- All artists receive reports of airtime performance
For the listener, it’s a radio-like experience, combined with social networks interactions.
Earbits started recently but already gets some good press coverage and very positive reviews from the industry.
We encourage you to try it now for reaching more audience and showcase your work!
Please also be informed that some of JTV Digital’s artists have already been noticed and selected by Earbits’ team to be featured on the service