JTV Digital Founder Talks About Music Distribution Trends
JTV Digital founder just did an interview for the WeSpin podcast from our friend Andrew Apanov.
Some of the topics covered in the conversation:
- Jeremie’s background in startups and Universal Music.
- Recently added stores and aggregators.
- Talks about Youtube’s Music Key and Spotify.
- How much you can earn on YouTube (and the two ways to monetise your videos).
- How does YouTube’s Content ID work?
- Reasons to get your music videos onto VEVO.
- How to setup and edit profiles on iTunes, Spotify, and Deezer.
- Your chances of being featured on a digital store.
- Vinyl: more of a merchandise than a record.
If you have any questions on the topics covered or regarding any other music-related item, feel free to reach out to us from the contact page