Artists can now claim their Apple Music Connect profile
On June 30, 2015 Apple will launch their new music service called Apple Music (more info in our FAQ)
In this context, a tool specifically designed for artists to connect with their fans has been included. This is called Apple Music Connect.
The prerequisite is to have your music on iTunes and Apple Music. If not already done, sign up and start distributing your songs first!
Here are the steps to claim your Connect profile:
1. Visit the Apple Music Connect landing page.
2. Scroll down to this part:
4. Sign in with your Apple ID and password
5. Click on the “+” sign for adding an artist and search for your artist name
6. Select your role (solo artist, band member, manager, etc.) and fill out the corresponding fields
If you don’t have a manager or label, just enter your own information for both.
7. Click “Submit”
8. You will soon receive an email like this one:
Your submission is pending and Apple will contact you when they’ve reviewed the submission.
Once your submission is approved you can log back in and start updating your artist profile on Apple Music.